Table of Contents
Dr. Preeti Yadav one of the best Labiaplasty Cosmetic Surgeon in Gurgaon practice’s at Konarc Aesthetics in Gurgaon with more than 13+ years experience on plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery field.
Female genital reshaping, also known as labiaplasty, is a surgical procedure used to alter the size and shape of the inner labia, or vulva’s inner lips.
Penis enlargement In Gurgaon or Penis augmentation surgery in Gurgaon (phalloplasty) is used to increase the length, girth, or both of the penis.
Labiaplasty and phalloplasty are not operations for gender transformation.
Discuss the risks and advantages of cosmetic genital surgery in Gurgaon with your doctor, as well as the expected outcomes.
Reshaping the labia, vulva, or penis is part of cosmetic genital surgery in Gurgaon, India. Some people seek this surgery because they are dissatisfied with the appearance of their genitals. ‘Aesthetic genital surgery‘ refers to a procedure that alters the appearance of the genitals.
Female genital reshaping, also known as labiaplasty, attempts to alter the size and form of the inner labia or vulva inner lips. Penis augmentation (phalloplasty) surgery is performed to expand the length, breadth, or both of the penis.
Things to consider about Labiaplasty Cosmetic Surgeon in Gurgaon
Before you choose Labiaplasty Cosmetic Surgeon in Gurgaon, there are some important issues to keep in mind:
- You should expect to have scars. Although the scars will diminish over time, they will always remain noticeable.
- Labiaplasty does not shrink or tighten the vagina. This necessitates a separate procedure known as vaginoplasty.
- Phalloplasty can only lengthen or widen the penis shaft, not the head.
- Phalloplasty to extend the penis will only make it seem longer when flaccid, not longer when erect.
- Consider the financial strain. Cosmetic surgery is often not eligible for Medicare or private health insurance company reimbursements.
- Smokers are more likely to have difficulties. If you intend to get cosmetic surgery, you should strive to quit smoking.
Details of cosmetic genital surgery
Labiaplasty Cosmetic Surgeon in Gurgaon consult with experts details of the surgery will depend on individual factors, but generally include:
Labiaplasty: is a procedure used to minimize the size of the labia minora (inner lips). It is possible to utilize either general or local anesthesia. The undesirable tissue is removed, and the labia are reshaped to the correct size and shape. A wedge-shaped piece of the labia can also be removed. To decrease bleeding, some doctors use a laser instead of a knife. A labiaplasty is occasionally performed to minimize the size of the labia majora (outside lips). During the same procedure, some women elect to have vaginal tightening surgery in Gurgaon (vaginoplasty).
Enlargement phalloplasty: this procedure lengthens the penis. It is possible to utilize either general or local anesthesia. The medical practitioner removes the ligament that connects the penis to the body and creates an incision (cut) at the base of the penis. This causes the penis to protrude farther from the body. Although the penis is not longer, more of it is visible.
Girth enlargement phalloplasty: this procedure widens the penis. It is possible to utilize either general or local anesthesia. The medical practitioner may stitch strips of fat beneath the skin of the penis (dermal fat grafting) or inject fat into the penis (fat transfer or fat transplant) using fatty tissue taken (removed) from another region of your body.
Full phalloplasty: some men choose to have their penis increased in both length and girth during the same operation.
Complications of cosmetic genital surgery
All surgery carries some degree of risk. Some of the possible complications of cosmetic genital surgery include:
- risks of general anaesthesia including allergic reaction, which may (rarely) be fatal
- surgical risks such as bleeding or infection
- scars that may be severe, raised, reddened and itchy
- unevenness – the labia may not be symmetrical
- permanent colour change to the labia
- nerve damage to the labia or penis, including permanent loss of sensation
- irregular shape to the penis following fat transfer
- impotence (inability to get or maintain an erection)
- tissue death along the wound or skin loss
- further surgery to treat complications.
Labiaplasty cost in Gurgaon
Labiaplasty cost in Gurgaon ranges from Rs. 20000 to Rs. 75000. Get the estimated price for Labiaplasty.
Consult with Dr. Preeti Yadav today the best Labiaplasty Cosmetic Surgeon in Gurgaon for more information about the case study, Labiaplasty cost in Gurgaon & more detail information.