Table of Contents
Plastic Surgeon Gurgaon : Plastic surgeons enhance the quality of life for those who have suffered catastrophic traumas, life-altering diseases, or congenital deformities. They employ a number of surgical methods to enhance the look and function of damaged regions. Plastic surgeons also specialize in cosmetic surgery to improve look for aesthetic reasons.
What is a plastic surgeon?
Dr. Preeti Yadav one of the best plastic surgeon Gurgaon, Rewari, Bhiwadi, Pataudi, India treat injuries and congenital (born with) abnormalities that impact appearance or function. They employ reconstructive and cosmetic treatments to repair regions that have been damaged by serious diseases such as cancer. They also undertake cosmetic operations to enhance physical traits.
Their areas of expertise include the:
- Breasts and chest.
- Extremities, such as your arms, legs, hands and feet.
- External genitalia, including your penis, testicles and vagina.
- Facial structures, like your mouth, face, ears, head and neck.
What are plastic surgeon Gurgaon education requirements?
Plastic surgery training starts with traditional medical school to earn a doctor of medicine degree (MD). Another option is osteopathic education to earn a doctor of osteopathy degree (DO). Osteopathic doctors learn a holistic approach that considers a person’s mind, body and spirit.
After medical school, doctors complete a six-year plastic surgery residency. During this time, they learn general and plastic surgery techniques. Alternatively, many doctors complete a five-year general surgery residency and follow that with an additional three years of training with a focus on plastic surgery.
After their residency training, plastic surgeons may choose to complete a rigorous exam to become board certified. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is one organization that grants board certification. Once these requirements have been achieved, plastic surgeons may choose to pursue further training in one of several sub-specialties listed in the section below.
Plastic surgeons maintain board certification through a Continuous Certification Program. They also have to complete a certain number of continuing medical education (CME) credits each year to maintain their medical license.
Being a female plastic surgeon Gurgaon, Dr Preeti Yadav and her colleagues are well aware of the issues that affect women. Whether it’s a mother recovering from childbirth or a teenager struggling with body image issues, she emphatically hears their worries and offers long-term answers to their challenges.
Women frequently request procedures like rhinoplasty, jawline shaping, chin enhancement, cheek enhancement, lip fillers, arm & back liposuction & lift, bust reduction/enlargement/lift surgeries, tummy & waist liposuction, tummy tuck surgery/abdominoplasty, buttock lift surgery, and thigh lift.
What types of specialty training are available to plastic surgeons?
Plastic surgeons can pursue a one-year fellowship after residency to become subspecialists in:
What types of cosmetic procedures do plastic surgeons perform?
Cosmetic procedures that plastic surgeons Gurgaon learn during their medical training include:
- Facelift rejuvenates a youthful appearance by tightening skin that has become loose with aging.
- Brow lift repositions your forehead to ease creases, frown lines and sagging eyebrows.
- Blepharoplasty removes excess skin, muscle and fatty tissue from eyelids.
- Rhinoplasty reshapes your nose to enhance appearance or repair medical issues.
- Hair transplant adds fullness to hair on your head by transplanting it from other areas of your body.
- Injectables are products such as toxin® or Juvaderm® that are administered to correct facial wrinkles.
- Lasers can perform peels, hair removal and treatment of spider veins.
- Liposuction can help remove difficult-to-lose fat deposits.
- Breast augmentation helps increase the volume and shape of your breast.
- Breast reduction removes fat, skin and other tissue to make breasts smaller.
- Breast lift elevates and reshapes your breast to achieve a more youthful figure.
- Body contouring shapes areas of your body and tightens skin.
- Tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin from your abdomen.
- Arm lift tightens sagging skin.
- Thigh lift helps restore a more youthful figure.
- Body lifts tighten sagging buttock skin.
- “Mommy makeovers” restore much of your pre-pregnancy appearance.
A plastic surgeon Gurgaon can restore function and enhance look through a variety of surgeries. If you have a serious sickness or injury, you may benefit from their services. You can also see a plastic surgeon to improve the appearance of your face and other parts of your body. Plastic surgeon Gurgaon have extensive training, providing you a wide range of treatment options. It is essential to get services from a knowledgeable surgeon with whom you are at ease. Ask lots of questions on your first appointment so you can pick the finest surgeon and technique for your requirements.
Contact Dr. Preeti Yadav one of the best plastic Surgeon Gurgaon Today.