Facelift Surgery in Gurgaon
Facelift Surgery In Gurgaon, Delhi NCR | Facelift Surgery Cost India
Dr. Preeti Yadav provides the best Facelift Surgery In Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, Rewari, Bhiwadi, Pataudi, India. Facelift surgery, also known as rhytidectomy, is a cosmetic procedure aimed at reducing the signs of aging on the face and neck. If you are interested in getting a facelift in Gurgaon or any other location, it’s important to choose a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.
Facelift surgery in India, can be a highly effective way to address sagging skin, deep wrinkles, and other signs of aging on the face and neck. However, it’s important to choose a qualified and reputable surgeon who can provide a safe and effective procedure. Make an informed decision after thorough research, consultations, and consideration of all aspects, including costs and potential risks.
Improve Your Appearance With
Facelift Surgery In Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
Types of Facelift Surgery In Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
There are several types of facelift surgeries, each designed to address specific areas of the face and different degrees of aging. The choice of a facelift technique depends on the individual’s unique needs and goals. Some of the most common types of facelifts include:
- Traditional Facelift (SMAS Facelift)
- Mini Facelift
- Lower Facelift
- Thread Lift
- Deep Plane Facelift
- SMASectomy Facelift
- Composite Facelift
- Non-Surgical Facelift
Who Should Plan For Facelift Surgery
Rhytidectomy is done for aesthetic purposes to minimize following signs of aging in face and neck:
- Sagging due to relaxation of the skin
- Fat has disappeared or fallen
- Deep creases or fold lines between the corner of mouth and nose.
- Tired look
- Jowls in jaws and cheeks
- The lost definition in the chin area and neck
- Excess of fat and loose skin of the neck gives a double chin appearance.
- Wrinkles and deep lines have developed as a result of loose and sagged facial muscles.
- Loss of facial muscle tone and elasticity
Before & After Treatments
Dr. Preeti Yadav center follows advance plastic surgery procedure If there is a defect on the soul, it cannot be corrected in the face; but if there is a defect on face and one corrects it, it can correct a soul.
Book Appointment with the best Facelift Surgery In Gurgaon, Delhi NCR. Today! Experts Consultation Guaranteed.
Facelift Surgery Procedure / Facelift Cost In Gurgaon
Facelift surgery In Gurgaon, also known as rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that aims to reduce the signs of aging on the face and neck by lifting and tightening the skin, muscles, and underlying tissues. The specific steps of a facelift procedure can vary depending on the surgeon’s technique and the patient’s individual needs, but here is a general overview of the facelift surgery procedure:
1. Consultation: Before the surgery, you will have a consultation with your plastic surgeon. During this consultation, you will discuss your goals, medical history, and any concerns you may have. Your surgeon will assess your facial anatomy and determine the appropriate technique for your needs.
2. Anesthesia: This procedure is typically performed under general anesthesia or intravenous (IV) sedation with local anesthesia. Your surgeon will recommend the most appropriate anesthesia for your case.
3. Incisions: Surgeon will make discreet incisions in the hairline, around the ears, and sometimes extending into the natural creases of the face. The exact location and length of the incisions may vary based on the type of facelift and the areas being treated.
4. Tissue Lifting and Repositioning: Surgeon will lift and reposition the skin, underlying muscle (the superficial musculoaponeurotic system or SMAS), and connective tissues to address sagging and wrinkles. This repositioning creates a smoother, more youthful appearance.
5. Fat Removal or Redistribution (if necessary): If there is excess fat, the surgeon may remove it, redistribute it, or recontour it to achieve a more youthful facial structure.
6. Closing Incisions: Once the desired corrections have been made, the surgeon will carefully suture the incisions with fine stitches or surgical staples.
7. Bandaging and Dressing: Surgical site will be covered with bandages or dressings to protect the incisions and minimize swelling.
8. Recovery: After the surgery, you will be closely monitored as you wake from anesthesia. You may experience some discomfort, swelling, and bruising, which is normal. Pain medication may be prescribed to manage any post-operative pain.
9. Post-Operative Care: You will receive specific post-operative care instructions from your surgeon, which may include guidelines for cleaning and caring for the incisions, dietary restrictions, and instructions for avoiding certain activities during the initial recovery period.
10. Follow-Up Appointments: – You will schedule follow-up appointments with your surgeon to monitor your progress, remove sutures, and assess the healing process.
11. Recovery and Results: – While you will notice some immediate improvement, it can take several weeks or months for swelling to subside and for the final results to become apparent. Most patients can return to their regular activities within a few weeks, although healing times vary.