Table of Contents
What is oculoplastic?
Oculoplastic surgery is surgery performed around the eyes. This operation may be performed to remedy a medical condition or for cosmetic purposes. Oculoplastic surgery is also known as eyelid Surgery or Blepharoplasty. Dr. Preeti Yadav known for the best oculoplastic surgeon In Gurgaon, Rewari, Bhiwadi, Pataudi, India.
Oculoplastic operations are often performed by ophthalmologists who have had additional training in plastic or reconstructive surgery. Procedures are sometimes done by specialists who specialize in head and neck surgery.
Oculoplastic procedures may be done on the:
- Eye sockets
- Tear ducts
- Face or forehead
These procedures treat many conditions. These include:
- Droopy upper eyelids (ptosis)
- Eyelids that turn inward (entropion) or outward (ectropion)
- Eye problems caused by thyroid disease, such as Graves’ disease
- Skin cancers or other growths in or around the eyes
- Weakness around the eyes or eyelids caused by Bell palsy
- Tear duct problems
- Injuries to the eye or eye area
- Birth defects of the eyes or orbit (the bone around the eyeball)
- Cosmetic problems, such as excess upper lid skin (dermatochalasis), bulging lower lids, and “fallen” eyebrows
What does oculoplastic surgery involve?
Oculoplastic can involve a number of techniques, depending on the specific operation. Oculoplastic surgery in Gurgaon can range from the cosmetic, such as Toxin Injection, liposuction, and blepharoplasty to essential surgery, such as eye removal and orbital reconstruction.
How do I choose an oculoplastic surgeon In Gurgaon?
Deciding to get any cosmetic surgery in Gurgaon is a major decision, so be sure you get it done at a certified facility by a skilled and experienced surgeon. Take your time, do your homework, and ask as many questions as you need to. This will guarantee that you select the best oculoplastic surgeon In Gurgaon.
Before Your Surgery:
Your surgeon may give you some instructions to follow before your surgery. You may need to:
- Stop any medicines that thin your blood. Your surgeon will give you a list of these medicines.
- See your regular health care provider to make sure it is safe for you to have surgery.
- To aid with healing, stop smoking and using tobacco 2 to 3 weeks before and after surgery.
- Arrange to have someone drive you home after surgery.
Benefits of choosing Dr. Preeti yadav as ocuplastic surgeon in Gurgaon.
Dr. Preeti Yadav is highly specialized in their field of practice. This means she is experts at performing cosmetic surgery around the eyes, as well as understanding and treating co-exisitng eye conditions which may affect the health of the eyes or the outcome of the surgery/procedure. This is important when dealing with the delicate areas surrounding the eye, which are anatomically unique and complex.
It is critical that you feel at ease during your initial session and that you do not feel forced to make any decisions regarding your treatment. Being able to freely communicate with the surgeon will aid in the development of trust, which is essential for achieving the best oculoplastic surgeon In Gurgaon.