Table of Contents
What is gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery or Male Chest Reduction in Gurgaon, Rewari, Bhiwadi, Patudai, India. Reduces breast size in men, flattening and enhancing the chest contours.
In severe cases of gynecomastia, the weight of excess breast tissue may cause the breasts to sag and stretch the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple). In these cases the position and size of the areola can be surgically improved and excess skin may be reduced.
Plastic surgery to correct gynecomastia is technically called reduction mammaplasty / Men Breast Reduction Surgery in Gurgaon.
What is gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia or Male Chest Reduction in Gurgaon is a condition of overdeveloped or enlarged breasts in men that can occur at any age. The condition can be the result of hormonal changes, heredity, obesity or the use of certain drugs.
Gynecomastia can cause emotional discomfort and impair your self-confidence. Some men may even avoid certain physical activities and intimacy simply to hide their condition.
Gynecomastia is characterized by:
- Excess localized fat
- Excess glandular tissue development
- Sometimes excess breast skin
- Presence unilaterally (one breast) or bilaterally (both breasts)
Who is a good candidate for Male Chest Reduction in Gurgaon
Gynecomastia surgery candidates include:
- Men whose condition cannot be corrected through alternative medical treatments
- Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Nonsmokers and non-drug users
- Men with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for improving the physical symptoms of gynecomastia
- Men who are physically healthy and of relatively normal weight
- Men who have realistic expectations
- Men whose breast development has stabilized
- Men who are bothered by the feeling that their breasts are too large
Adolescents may benefit from surgery, although secondary procedures may be needed in the future should breast development continue.
How much does Male Chest Reduction in Gurgaon cost?
The average Male Chest Reduction in Gurgaon cost is Rs. 38,000 and go as high as Rs. 70,000. This average cost is only part of the total price – it does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses. Please consult with your plastic surgeon’s office to determine your final fee.
A surgeon’s fee for gynecomastia surgery will be based on his or her experience, the type of procedure used and the geographic office location.
Most health insurance plans do not cover male chest reduction in Gurgaon or its complications, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing plans, so be sure to ask.