Dr. Preeti Yadav is the Best Plastic Surgeon In Gurgaon at Sector 57. Dr. Preeti Yadav holds a degree and endorsements in MCh – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Fellows… and practices as a Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon expert in Konarc Aesthetics and Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Gurgaon, Sector 57, Gurugram.
- MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery , Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak , 2010
- MS – General Surgery , Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences , 2016
- MCh – Plastic Surgery , S.M.S. Medical College , 2022
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Life Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons(ISAPS)
What is plastic surgery?
Plastic surgery is a medical specialty that involves the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. The term “plastic” in plastic surgery doesn’t refer to the material but originates from the Greek word “plastikos,” which means to mold or shape.
There are two main types of plastic surgery:
- Reconstructive Surgery: This type of surgery is performed to correct physical abnormalities caused by congenital conditions, developmental issues, trauma, infection, tumors, or disease. The goal of reconstructive surgery is to restore normal function and appearance. Examples include breast reconstruction after mastectomy, cleft lip and palate repair, and scar revision.
- Cosmetic (Aesthetic) Surgery: Cosmetic surgery is elective and focuses on enhancing a person’s appearance. It is performed to improve aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and proportion. Common cosmetic procedures include facelifts, breast augmentation, liposuction, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), and eyelid surgery.
Best Plastic Surgeon In Gurgaon undergo extensive training, which includes medical school, a residency in general surgery, and then specialized training in plastic surgery. They may choose to further specialize in areas such as hand surgery, craniofacial surgery, or microsurgery.
Best Plastic Surgeon In Gurgaon | Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Gurgaon
Dr Preeti Yadav has always looked for the most acceptable in her education and believes it is equally vital to be a member of the best teams. For her patients to make the best decision for themselves, Dr Preeti Yadav always offers guidance and fully discloses all the details of the treatment. One size does not fit all, particularly when it comes to cosmetic or reconstructive surgery. This is so that the doctor may take into account the patient’s medical history, general health, and surgical expectations before recommending any treatment alternatives.